My Book Outline
Book Outline
Since I am about to graduate, and with only three weeks left, I plan to publish my story for people to read. It is unlikely that many people from other parts of the world will read my memoir, but I will make sure to promote my writings domestically. I will have a lot of free time after my finals, so I will be writing this book.
This book will be called Below Average. Why did I choose the title "Below Average" for my book? Well, you will get to know about it with the course of the book. It will have 15 chapters with 2-3 chapters focusing on one semester. I will be taking help from my experiences, I have written in the diary, from images, from social media memories and from videos.
Chapter#1: An Introduction to Semester System
Chapter#2: Getting to know Air University
Chapter#3: Pre Covid Days
Chapter#4: 12th March, 2020
Chapter#5: The Boredom of Online Classes
Chapter#6: Debacle of the third Semester
Chapter#7: Hybrid mode
Chapter#8: The gloomy days of Summer-2021
Chapter#9: Back in the hellhole, with casual shirt, pants and registers
Chapter#10: My love for Interpersonal Skills/ Public Relations
Chapter#11: The hardest Semester of CS degree, the kindest teacher I have ever met.
Chapter#12: After three years
Chapter#13: Murphy's Law
Chapter#14: Hanging in there.
Chapter#15: I find my dream field
Chapter#16: The importance of Logo therapy
Comments
Post a Comment